HOME > Licensing

Japanese Association of Speech-Language-Hearing Therapists


Individuals who have completed accredited training programs at institutions recognized by either the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology or the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare can apply to take the National License Examination for Speech-Language-Hearing Therapists.

Those who have completed training outside of Japan and/or who have a foreign license may contact the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare to inquire about taking the national license examination. The examination is given once a year in Japanese only.